History of a mythical city in Brittany
Quimper " City of Art and History "There is more than one marvel to share with you, with pleasure as the main theme. Stroll through the medieval town under the guidance of your guide: stroll through the narrow streets, admire the timber-framed houses, the polychrome decoration of Saint-Corentin cathedral, walk along the quays of the Odet and the 19th century footbridges, listen to the echoes of the market...
- Duration of the visit : 1.5 hours (the visit is on foot)
- Free of charge : for 1 booked guide, free driver and 1 freebie for every 25 paying visitors
- Reservation: Our tours are available all year round, subject to the availability of guides, so we advise you to book in advance, especially for foreign language tours.
- Confirmation: A deposit of 40 € is required at the time of booking.
- Appointment: at the coach park, Place de la Résistance or at the tourist office - to be defined at the time of booking
*The group service adapts its services to the health context, so the maximum number of participants per guide may be revised downwards depending on government measures. For your safety and that of your guide, we recommend that you wear a mask.