Locronan, France's favourite village
Classified as a Historic Monument since 1924, labelled as a " Small City of Character "one of the " Most Beautiful Village in France"Locronan is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious sites in Brittany. A guided tour through the cobbled streets, the houses of character and the squares is an obvious choice. Under the guidance of your guide, discover the emblematic places and relive together the history of Locronan: the sailcloth industry, the church of Saint Ronan, the Troménie...
- Duration of the visit : 1.5 hours (the visit is on foot)
- Free of charge : for 1 booked guide, free driver and 1 free ticket for every 25 paying passengers.
- Reservation: Our guided tours are available all year round, depending on the availability of the guides, so we advise you to book in advance, especially for foreign language tours.
- Confirmation: A deposit of 40 € is required at the time of booking.
- Appointment: Coach parking at the entrance to Locronan (coach parking fee from 15/06 to 15/09: €4 per coach)
Possibility to visit the Charles Daniélou Art Museum: contact us
*GUIDED TOURS IN SAFETY AND SERENITY: the group service adapts its services to the health context, so the maximum number of participants per guide may be revised downwards according to government measures. For your safety and that of your guide, we recommend that you wear a mask.