Recently renovated and decorated in a "Brittany" spirit inspired by the traditional Quimper costume, Cornouaille embroidery and the theme of the train station, the hotel welcomes you in a contemporary, warm and relaxing setting.
► Located in a quiet area, away from the bustle of the station district in Quimper, the hotel offers 26 charming rooms with modern comfort that can accommodate up to 4 people. The 26 rooms have been entirely renovated, influenced by the embroidery of Pascal Jaouen, in a contemporary spirit combining design and Breton traditions. These new rooms are located in the Villa Max Jacob, an old historic Breton house that is now being given a new lease of life!
The configuration of the establishment offers our clients privacy and rest during their stay in the South Finistère in Brittany.
The hotel also has a room for disabled guests.
► In a flowery setting with trees in season, enjoy a moment of relaxation between the lemon trees, palm trees and other plants on the patio... A bubble of well-being in the heart of Quimper!
► When you wake up, enjoy a good breakfast, a privileged moment in a setting combining tradition and modernity, with a flat screen and newspapers at your disposal.
On sunny days, you can have breakfast on the flowered patio and enjoy the first rays of the sun.
Good to know :
- Breakfast tray available for early departures.
- Express formula: 5,50€ (1 coffee / 1 orange juice / 1 pastry).
► The hotel has a room equipped to organize your corporate event or seminar in Quimper :
- Surface area: 35 m² (35 sq. ft.)
- Capacity: up to 19 people
- Several possible configurations: U, classroom, theatre
- Welcome coffee and tea, "classic" or "gourmet" pastries
- Restaurants in the immediate vicinity for lunch (brasserie, traditional, crêperie)
- Equipment available: free wifi access, flipchart, overhead projector, private and secure parking (by reservation)
|Rates||Pricing||Min (€)||Max (€)|